Thursday 29 November 2012

Rumor has it...

I'm seeking public's opinion about my relationship.

 My boyfriend and I have been together for three years now and recently we have been doing the long relationship thing due to work. But we are serious since we have introduced each other to our parents and we are about to get married next year..........


 I was told that he has been lying to me though, and it is reliably rumored that he is going to marry another girl this coming weekend, something he has persistently denied anytime I asked him about it.
So pls what should I do becos I love him and I can't let him go?

1 comment:

  1. Based on how your relationship has been going, you are athe best placed person to make intelligent decisions on this. Just prepare yourself for worst case scenario just in case the rumour turns out to be true otherwise it could just be a rumour and nothing more. Confront your partner and demand for the truth and if he is man enough, he should be able to come out with it because he owes it to you.Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete