Tuesday 4 December 2012

In love with a married man

I fall in love with someone who is married which I knew about from the beginning that he was. But he told me that they going through a divorce, now the wife is calling me and insulting me but I have fellen in love with him already, and the man is telling me not to worry about his wife, and that they gonna sort it out...now I'm scared that he's lying to me and I will be the looser at the end.
What do you guys think, should I give him time to sort things out or do I stop dating him before it's too late?

2 comments:

  1. I think you shoud live him alone. When a men is for you to accept him he got to say something so you can see it s a good men such as we going through a divorce or we separate but for the kids we still living and the house or we not in love anymore you know that make s u feel pwerfull like you are the one even if they in perfeclly in love with their wife i know it s very hard but girl stop dreaming wake up bfore it s too late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave him alone girlfriend he's not going to leave his wife he's lieing I was in the same situation a bunch of lies let that S**T go girlfriend NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete